joi, 23 mai 2013

Avril Lavigne covers Nylon magazine

Avril Lavigne Covers 'Nylon' Music Issue for June/July
Avril Lavigne rocks a leather jacket on the cover of Nylon magazine‘s Music issue for June/July, on newsstands May 29.
Here is what the 28-year-old “Here’s to Never Growing Up” singer had to share with the mag:
On her upcoming album: “Lyrically, I pushed myself to talk about different subjects I haven’t talked about before. I didn’t want to be so simple. I tried to really express myself and go deeper.”
On fiance Chad Kroeger: “He’s nice, and real, and kind. For me, it’s about having a connection on a deeper level. Be romantic!”
On herself: “I’m so transparent. If I’m not being myself, I won’t do well, and that goes for writing songs, work, relationships, everything. And if I’m not happy, people are going to know that.”
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu