vineri, 31 mai 2013

Nina Dobrev covers Company magazine

Nina Dobrev Covers 'Company' July 2013
Nina Dobrev takes the cover of Company magazine’s July 2013 issue,
Here’s what the 24-year-old Vampire Diaries actress had to share with the mag:
On wanting to be a model for Burberry: “I’ve always dreamed of being a ‘Burberry Girl’, but I know it’ll never happen, because I’m not British. Still, you can’t stop a girl from dreaming. And owning way too many Burberry coats!”
On if she wasn’t an actress: “I was a rhythmic and athletic gymnast for a little while. Then, when I quit gymnastics, I fell in love with yoga. So sometimes I think I’d like to open up a yoga studio.”
On living in Hollywood: “It’s exciting because it’s so sunny and beautiful there, but at the same time there’s something a bit distant about Los Angeles. It’s hard to make good friends. Everyone’s in their car, with their sunglasses on, and disconnected. But Hollywood is work – then Venice by the beach is play.”
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu