sâmbătă, 25 mai 2013

TVXQ′s U-know Yunho Says He′s Not Ready for Marriage




U-know Yunho isn′t really ready to get married just yet.

In a recent interview with High Cut, when asked what he thought he would′ve been doing now if he had lived an ordinary life, he said, "I think I would′ve gotten married."

He added, "I wanted to get married around the age my parents did, but now it′s too late. Actually, I don′t think it′s time for me to get married yet. I′ll get married when I can take responsibility and I′m sure I′m ready."
About TVXQ (DBSK)′s promotions for its 10th anniversary, U-know Yunho said, "When you′re a senior you become really lonely, but I step out to pass out CDs to my juniors whenever we release a new album to break through that [loneliness]."

In the photo spread attached to the interview, U-know Yunho wrapped scarves around his eyes, neck, wrists, ankles and waist for a sexy look. He layered the scarves and mufflers on clothes from Louis Vuitton.

The interview and spread can be found in the issue of High Cut released on May 16.

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu