joi, 30 mai 2013

Shinhwa Gets Silly, SNSD Celebrates Yoona’s B-Day and More



FT Island’s Jong Hoon tweeted a photo with his prized possessions on May 30, writing “Was up late with the ensemble and going to sleep now.”




Wonder Girls’ Sohee popped up in the Twitterverse on May 29, tweeting a photo along with the message, “It’s Kwon oppa!”




Teen Top’s Changjo tweeted a photo on May 29 with the teasing message, “Our our Chan Yong hyung!!!!!!!!! Of the 100% hyungs, he’s the most…..b….b……..no I don’t want to say..”




Super Junior’s Donghae tweeted a photo with his partner in crime Eunhyuk on May 29, writing “I′m in Japan!! With EH ^^ miss u ELF Japan!!”





Shinhwa Company shared a photo of the silly Shinhwa members after their Show Champion win via its official Facebook on May 29, with the message, “We are champions! Ahahahahaha. It’s a beautiful night. I love you everybody so much thank you.”




Show Champion also shared a photo of Shinhwa on May 29, writing “The Show Champion ‘Champion Song’ of May 29 (Wed.) is? It’s Shinhwa’s ‘This Love!’ It’s their first number one win on Show Champion^^. Legends are forever! Show Champion sincerely congratulates Shinhwa on its ‘Champion Song’ win!!!”




Shinhwa Company also shared a solo shot of member Shin Hye Sung on May 30 with the message, “Please look forward to Shin Hye Sung’s ‘The More I Love’ ‘Legend 100-Artist’ special stage today. He looks lonely.”




The SNSD members got together to celebrate member Yoona’s birthday as indicated by a photo Taeyeon posted on her Instagram with the message, “Yoona, unnie loves you very much.”




2NE1’s Sandara Park tweeted a photo from the movies at around 2 a..m. on May 30, writing “Following my schedule, I watched the movie ‘Montage.’ I don’t know if it’s because I watched it late at night, but ㅠㅠ it was a little scary.. I was so anxious the whole time I was watching the movie. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the screen for even a moment and the twist...shudder.. so sad. I really enjoyed it.”




Earlier, Sandara Park hit the Shinsegae Department store with her YG family members for a Chrome Hearts event on May 29, tweeting a photo with Big Bang’s Taeyang.






Park Bom posted a few photos from the event, including one with the Chrome Hearts designer, on her Instagram as well.




A few of the Big Bang members were also at the event, as G-Dragon posted a photo on his Instagram with the caption “Want.” 

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu