marți, 28 mai 2013

Will and Jaden Smith cover New York magazine

Will & Jaden Smith Cover 'New York' Magazine's Summer Issue!
Will and Jaden Smith put up their dukes on the cover of New York magazine‘s Summer issue.
Here’s what the 44-year-old actor and his 14-year-old son and After Earth co-star had to share with the mag:
Will, on parenting: “It is the excruciating parental pain of having to let your kids go, and you just have to hope that the lessons you’ve instilled will kick in at the right time…We don’t own our children, you know. They own themselves.”
Jaden, on fame: “I think it’s fun, except when people make up stuff about you. Then it’s not so much fun. But besides that, I enjoy it.”
Will, on his kids’ fame: “It may seem like we have pushed our kids into the business, but that is absolutely insane. I would never, ever, push somebody to have their face on a poster that’s going be everywhere in the world. He is making a choice from the informed. It’s less scary to me than if he wanted to be a dentist in that I couldn’t help with what he’d chosen. I have relationships with some of the biggest filmmakers and actors and producers on Earth. So I can be a huge help.”
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu