marți, 28 mai 2013

Kelly Osbourne covers Cosmopolitan magazine

Kelly Osbourne: 'I Need A Golden Globe'
Kelly Osbourne shows off her tiny figure on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s July 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 28-year-old Fashion Police correspondent, who posed for pics for the mag with love Matthew Mosshart, had to share in the issue:
On what she wants for her future:
“Happiness and a Golden Globe. What? I’m fabulous. I need a Golden Globe. What is life if you’re not going to live it to the fullest? People think this is my 15 minutes. F*ck you. I’ve got an hour.”
On her confrontation with Lady Gaga: “I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she’s a great big hypocrite. Don’t say, ‘When you see bullying, intervene,’ while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it. You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. You bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You’re feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you’d stand up for it more than you do.”
On her father’s addiction issues: “I love and respect that he’s honest enough to say, ‘Yes, I did this. It was my fault.’ He’s a real man. Most people would hide, and he doesn’t. It doesn’t make me love him any less. It took a long time to get to that place, but I understand it now. And my mother does too. We had a TV show about this. Now people are trying to act like it’s a new story. It made me break down and cry when my parents rather than the Boston Marathon were on the cover of the British newspapers. People lost their children from a terrorist attack, and that’s superseded by this bullshit story that is not even real.”
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu