vineri, 24 mai 2013

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon With His Dad, 2NE1’s Sandara Park Apologizes and More



Jay Park shared a photo via his Instagram on May 24, writing “hahahahaha rain forest chillin!!”


Minutes later, he posted another photo that revealed he was trolling fans, writing “the real thing lol.”


Super Junior’s Choi Siwon kicked it with his dad on May 24, writing “enjoying good times with dad.”


Lee Hyori tweeted a photo on May 24 with the message, “Rehearsing hard with the mindset of a rookie.”


Later that day, she tweeted a mirror shot, writing “I just have to look good because I’m a bad girl muhaha.”


100%’s Hyuk Jin appeared to be having a rough night when he tweeted a photo at around 2 a.m. on May 24, writing “This is a big deal. I can’t sleep.. it’s a big deal ㅜㅜ What do I do..?”


Later that day, 100%’s Chan Yong tweeted a selca with the message, “Before I transform into Chan Yong-nim!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Right now I’m just a cutie hoot ㅋ See you later. Goodbye then.”


Psy tweeted a photo with the legendary Steven Tyler on May 24, writing “Ladies and Gentleman!! It′s one and only Steven Tyler!!!”


2NE1’s Sandara Park tweeted her apologies as well as promoted CL’s upcoming single via a photo on May 23 with the message, “To those threatening to unfollow me for posting so many photos of Jjang manager I’m throwing a cute girl photo your way^^. Don’t unfollow me~ If you unfollow me, you’re a bad girl!!!”

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu