joi, 23 mai 2013

Lea Michele will write her memoirs in a book called Brunette Ambition

Lea Michele Lands Book Deal for Memoir 'Brunette Ambition'!
Lea Michele has just landed a book deal with Harmony Books imprint of Random House’s Crown Publishing Group for her memoir “Brunette Ambition,” which is due to hit bookstores next Spring!
“There wasn’t a guidebook when I was growing up, that detailed everything I would need to do, and know, to get where I am today. But I believe I can write one of sorts: not a how-to-make-it-in-show-business book, but a guide to harnessing tenacity, passion, enthusiasm, and hard work to make your dreams come true,” the 26-year-old Glee actress said in a statement (via the New York Times).
The book will be “part memoir, part how-to and part style-guide” which chronicles Lea‘s life “from normal Bronx-born schoolgirl to Broadway child star to lead actress in one of the most popular shows on television.”
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu