miercuri, 17 aprilie 2013

Lee Dong Wook Says He′ll Become a Convincing Father in ′Heaven′s Order′





Lee Dong Wook will be appearing as a father in the drama Heaven′s Order.
At the press conference for the KBS2 drama held on April 17, Lee Dong Wook said, "It′s my first period piece and my first father role, and I know a lot of people are half-expectant, half-worried on whether I′ll be able to pull it off."The actor will appear as a Joseon doctor named Choi Won, who spends his life curing his daughter but is forced to make a run for it when he is framed for murder.

He added, "There will be more actors who are single appearing as fathers than those who are actual fathers. I′m actually not that worried because I believe acting is all the same. It′s not like I can get married because I have to act."

He also said about his teamwork with child actress Kim Yu Bin, who appears as his daughter Choi Rang, "I told a lot of boring jokes to become friends with [Kim] Yu Bin. She′s nine, but she′s very mature and we get along well. We try to run away in a lot of the scenes, and we′ve become close after suffering together."

Producer Lee Jin Seo said about Lee Dong Wook′s role, "I didn′t know how his role would turn out because Lee Dong Wook is single. I held many meetings with him before we cast him and monitored many of his pieces, and ended up deciding that he would be able to cover everything with his acting."

Heaven′s Order is about how Choi Won tries to escape from the false accusations or murder imposed on him while trying to cure his daughter. It will air its first episode on April 24.

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu