marți, 30 aprilie 2013

LeAnn Rimes reveales album cover and tracklist


Giving fans a peek at her first album since 2011, LeAnn Rimes revealed the cover art for Spitfire.
Featuring appearances by Alison Krauss, Dan Tyminski, Rob Thomas, and Jeff Beck, the CD will hit Walmart on June 4th.
In a statement, LeAnn shared, "SPITFIRE covers a range of emotions that I’ve experienced in my lifetime, from anger to love, from frustrations to letting go. [Producer] Darrell and I talked about telling that story in chronological order, but that didn’t work sonically, so he said, ‘It’s the truth…in no particular order.’ And isn’t that what life is about?”
LeAnn Rimes‘ album tracklisting for Spitfire
1. Spitfire
2. What Have I Done? with Alison Krauss and Dan Tyminsky
3. Gasoline & Matches with Rob Thomas and Jeff Beck
4. Borrowed
5. You Ain’t Right
6. I Do Now
7. Where I Stood
8. You’ve Ruined Me
9. Bottle
10. A Waste Is A Terrible Thing To Mind
11. Just A Girl Like You
12. God Takes Care of Your Kind
13. Who We Really Are
14. Borrowed (Live) – Bonus Track
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu