marți, 23 aprilie 2013

Kangta: “f(x)’s Victoria Is My Ideal Type and I Wanted to Ask Her Out..”



Singer Kangta, who made his debut through legendary idol group H.O.T, picked labelmate Victoria as his ideal type.
On April 19, he made a guest appearance on China Shenzhen‘s popular variety program “Generation Show” where he showed off his fluency in Mandarin.
There was a special corner where fans had the chance to get their questions answered by Kangta. One fan asked, “Is Victoria your type of ideal girl?” He seemed a little flustered, but answered, “Victoria appeared in one of my music videos before she made her debut. However, I had to go to the army as soon as the album was released. That’s why I saw the music video in the army.”
He continued, “When I saw her in the music video in the army, I thought, ‘She’s like an angel.’ I wanted to ask her out after I finish my military service. However, when I got out of the military there were already quite a few male celebrities who were trying to pursue her. That’s why I gave up.”
Kangta concluded with the confession, “She’s my ideal type.”
Meanwhile, this episode shows Kangta performing his composed hit “Hope” with Super Junior-M’s Zhou Mi to the thundering applause from the audience.

-L
source:soompi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu