luni, 29 aprilie 2013

Big Bang′s G-Dragon Says His Leg is Better





G-Dragon showed he′s fine and that he′s ready for today′s concert despite his leg injury in answer to fan concerns.

On April 29, G-Dragon tweeted, "Today′s concert will be the last in Osaka. My leg feels better now because so many people came to see me yesterday! Today I think I′ll be cured completely if you come to see me today and give me strength again! You′ll regret it if you miss what′s happening today! I have something special waiting," in Japanese.
During his Osaka concert on April 27, G-Dragon sprained his ankle. He still managed to perform the next day with the help of sticks and segways.

He will next go on to the Nagoya Dome from June 1-2

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu