luni, 29 aprilie 2013

Jessica Alba celebrates her 32th birthday

Happy birthday! ''Last night was the best time EVER! I love all my friends so much! Thnk u 4 making me feel so special - and the love of my life @cash_warren ur my everything!' Jessica Alba tweeted on Sunday as she turned 32
There have previously been rumours of their troubled marriage, but it's clearly evident that Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are hopelessly in love.
'I could search for a lifetime and never find a best friend like you...Happy Birthday my lovely wife,' Cash, 34, tweeted on Sunday with an adorable snapshot of the two.
The Sin City star reciprocated the affection as she turned 32, saying: 'Last night was the best time EVER! I love all my friends so much!
'Thnk u 4 making me feel so special - and the love of my life @cash_warren ur my everything!' the mother-of-two gushed along with a picture of her locking lips with her husband of almost five years.
Her gal pals Rachel Zoe and Gwen Stefani both headed out to celebrate.
Off mommy duty: Gwen Stefani also headed out on Saturday night to celebrate with her friends
Time to party! Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman hit up West Hollywood nightclub Bootsy Bellows on Saturday night in celebration of Jessica Alba's 32nd birthday
Affectionate couple: 'I could search for a lifetime and never find a best friend like you...Happy Birthday my lovely wife,' Cash, left, tweeted about his wife Jessica, right
-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu