luni, 29 aprilie 2013

Infinite’s Woo Hyun Posts a Magical Selca, Big Bang’s G-Dragon Rocks Gaho on His Back and More




Super Junior’s Yesung tweeted a series of photos from a day spent with his mother on April 29, writing “The weather got cold suddenly.. Open today!! With my mother^^ Special glasses for the photo when her eyes were closed..”


Fellow member Eunhyuk was Korea-bound on April 29, as he tweeted a photo and the message “On my way to Korea now from LA!!!!!!!!! go go.”


Back to his world star ways, Psy posted a photo with actor Paul Rudd on April 28 with the ever straightforward caption “met Paul Rudd..”


ZE:A’s Hyung Sik tweeted a selca on April 29 with the message, “Arrived in Korea. I missed you a lot too.”


The day before, ZE:A tweeted a photo of the ZE:A Five members with the caption “Ended the 2013 Hollywood Bowl concert on a successful note! We wanted to make more unforgettable memories in America, but we’re coming back to Korea unfortunately. Goodbye USA.”


2NE1’s Sandara Park tweeted a photo with Lee Hi and Lydia Paek on April 28 with the caption “People who like music.”


Meanwhile, Park Bom posted a throwback photo with Big Bang’s Seungri on her Instagram, writing “Oh my god...I just found this picture with Victory.. Lookin so young. One of my old memory. Discovered a daebak photo while fixing my broken computer!!! During my trainee days when With Seungri, who hadn’t even made his debut yet, during my trainee days ㅋㅋㅋ On the music video set ㅋㅋ Oh my God ㅋㅋ We both look so fresh, it’s amazing ㅋㅋ.”

The photo appears to be from Big Bang’s We Belong Together music video, which starred the 2NE1 member before her debut.


Seungri took to his own Instagram on April 29 to update fans with a photo, writing “In Naraken Japan.”


Infinite’s Woo Hyun tweeted a photo with L on April 28, writing, “Thank you to all of the fans who wished Kyu hyongah a happy birthday ㅋㅋ I’m so grateful I’m posting a magical selca. We’re making Kyu hyung happy ㅋ Wookeke halgh woogege.”



On April 28, B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung tweeted a photo and the message, “I love y′all L.A. Tonight is the beautiful night.”


Teen Top’s Changjo tweeted an eerie photo on April 28 with the caption “I wasn’t two people.. I..was..three..people.”

I want one Changjo !


Nothing signals spring like going to a ball game, and Ailee updated fans with a photo on April 28, writing “Came to watch baseball with some oppas. Hwang Jae Gyun fighting!”

The man pictured sitting next to Ailee is DMTN′s Simon, and netizens have been abuzz, wondering if the two idol stars are dating.


It appears G-Dragon will be able to take Gaho anywhere now, as he posted a photo on his Instagram with the caption “#gaho backpack.”

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu