marți, 30 iulie 2013

One Direction covers GQ magazine


He's known for being something of a ladies' man, making the most of his star status since his meteoric rise to fame.
And now Harry Styles has opened up about rumours that he is in fact bisexual, saying that he's 'pretty sure' that he's not in the September issue of GQ Magazine.
The star has claimed that he finds the speculation funny, as One Direction embrace their serious sides for a more grown-up shoot.
Speaking in the magazine, which the boys have covered, the 19-year-old addresses the stories that his relationship with DJ Nick Grimshaw is more than just friendship.
'Oh, really? I didn’t even know. We’re not dating, no. We’re just friends,' said the superstar, surely reassuring his legions of female admirers.
When asked whether of not he is in fact bisexual, Harry said: 'Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I’m not.'
But the star seemed magnanimous about the circulating stories, saying: 'Some of them are funny. Some of them are ridiculous. Some of them are annoying.
'I don’t want to be one of those people that complains about the rumours. I never like it when a celebrity goes on Twitter and says, “This isn’t true!” It is what it is; I tend not to do that.'
But while Harry is single, some of the boys are in relationships, and have admitted that being faithful is easy as they don't have time for groupies.
'Groupies? We don’t have time to party! I’m not even single. This sort of talk will get me in trouble,' said Liam Payne.
Even fan favourite Niall Horan, who recently dated Zoe Whelan, said: 'We go back on the road straight after a show and we’re gone. I wish we did have time for girls and parties but we don’t.'
But it seems that a certain British singer has caught his eye, adding: 'I’ll say one thing: Ellie Goulding – wow. She’s absolutely amazing looking.'
Louis Tomlinson, 21, who has been with girlfriend Eleanor Calder for nearly two years, claimed that cheating had no appeal:
'The type of girls that would sleep with you in a heartbeat aren’t the type of girls I’d want to take home anyway,' he said.
One Direction have certainly embraced their more mature side for the new magazine shoot, looking serious on the five different covers.





-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu