marți, 30 iulie 2013

Blake Lively covers Lucky magazine


Adding yet another magazine cover to her credit, Blake Lively fronts the September 2013 issue of Lucky magazine.
While looking absolutely breathtaking for the spread, the "Gossip Girl" beauty chatted about her husband Ryan Reynolds' style, while revealing her greatest passion.
On Ryan's style:
"I'm very lucky to be with someone who has better taste than me. We influence each other in different ways."
On her evolving sense of fashion:
"I was recently asked how my style has changed since I got married, as if I was living under some sort of dictatorship. I should hope I dress different at 25 than I did when I graduated high school. I hope I never stop changing."
On juggling her career and home schedules:
"Work is important, but my greatest passion is my personal life."
On having "Princess Days":
"That could call for wearing something totally inappropriate. Like a beaded purse and a gorgeous pair of crystal heels just to go to the grocery store."
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu