marți, 23 iulie 2013

Super Junior Loves Meat, miss A’s Suzy Makes a New Friend and More

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon tweeted a photo with his members and SM seniors on July 21, writing “The formation of president Min Jong hyung and vice president Kangta hyung’s SM sirloin society. President Kim Min Jong, it was delicious attention!
Ryeowook tweeted a photo with Super Junior-M’s Zhou Mi on July 21, writing “Zhou Mi hyung, thank you for coming to see the show~~^^!!! Having a quick cup of tea~~ ZZhou ZZhou Mi, who’s gotten more handsome since the last time I saw him~~!!! Henry, when are you coming!!ㅋㅋ.”
2NE1’s Sandara Park tweeted a photo on July 21, writing “Our loving staff members, who always work so hard behind the scenes!!! Each person has an interesting character all their own, and they work so hard for us all the time and anywhere. Applause~!!! Clap clap clap!!! I love you!!!”
The next day, Sandara Park tweeted another photo with the message, “Uh…oh.. something’s strange. I’m losing my sense of direction.. why is it the opposite direction..^^;;;”
Shinhwa Company shared a photo of the members on its official Facebook on July 21, writing “Hello!?!”
Miss A’s Suzy tweeted a photo on July 21 with the message, “My new best friend We take naps togetherㅋㅋ (in Charmonix).”
Actor Lee Soo Hyuk posted a photo with G-Dragon on his Instagram on July 22, writing “WITHMYSUPERSTAR @xxxibgdrgn.”
Wonder Girls’ Yubin joined the Instagram world on July 22 with above photo and message, “Starting instagram.”
2AM’s Jo Kwon tuned into Lee Jung Hyun’s comeback showcase on July 22, tweeting the above photo and writing “Surprised while watching Jung Hyun nuna’s showcase. Yes, I watched it live. So here’s my ‘V’ as proof.”
CN Blue’s Lee Jung Shin tweeted the above photos on July 22, writing “It’s Jung Shin~ Yesterday, our fans came to the Blade and Petal staff with samgyetang.. It was my first time eating samgyetang this year, and it choked me up because the fans prepared it. Thank you so, so much. Including the other actors, the staff members, it was a total of 230 servings.. I feel good because they all said they ate it wellㅠㅠ And they even prepared this pretty red bean bingsu as dessert.. We ate it so, so well. Because of your constant support, I can’t not gain strength.. ㅎ I’ll gain strength and work to be awesome on the Zeff tour and on the Blade and Petal set! Everyone! All of the fans! Our Boice. I love you all! Watch out for the heat.”
-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu