luni, 29 iulie 2013

Lily Colins covers Seventeen magazine

Cover girl: Lily Collins, daughter of musican Phil Collins, will appear in the anticipated new film The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
She's stepped out from the shadow of father Phil to forge her own career as an actress to watch.
But while Lily Collins is making waves in Hollywood she remains rock royalty - and now has the tattoos to prove it.
'I’ve definitely edged-up my style a little, but not for any reason other than I’m experimenting with myself,' she told Seventeen magazine.
'I always wanted tattoos, so this past November, I got two. I got my back done first and its my handwriting and it says, "Love, always and forever."'
In her interview, Collins also dishes on her personal life, including her relationship to Mortal Instruments co-star Jamie Campbell Bower.
Even despite all the attention that comes with Hollywood romances, Collins tells the publication that they're choosing to ignore the public's prying to pursue a normal courtship.
'We’ve made a conscious decision to go out and live life. I’m not one to hide anything, but I don’t feel the need to comment directly on it ... I think it would be a shame to not live in the moment and not enjoy everything that’s happening in fear of other people’s opinions,' she says.
Collins also divulges that she admires Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart for balancing fame and big-budget movie franchises while also finding the time and energy to 'step outside those roles and do other projects.'
'That’s what I want to do: balance fun big movies with gritty passion projects I love,' Collins says.





-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu