miercuri, 31 iulie 2013

Jessie J covers Marie Claire magazine


She's done with her judging career on "The Voice," and now Jessie J clears the air about her big decision in the September 2013 issue of Marie Claire UK.
While looking absolutely breathtaking for the David Roemer-shot spread, the "Price Tag" hitmaker opened up about her time on the hit singing competition and reveals her desire to have children.
On saying goodbye to "The Voice":
"They send the schedule through and, for 40 of the 42 days they need me for filming, I was on tour. I had to think about what I was prioritizing - my music of 'The Voice?' I wouldn't be on that show if it wasn't for the music. I have to get back to the core of who I am."
On having kids:
"When I turned 25, something changed in me. I see children in my future 100%. Soon. I started thinking I want my kids to look back and say, 'Wasn't mommmy amazing?' I've really started thinking about what I'm leaving for them."
On becoming more approachable to men:
"Men aren't scared of me anymore. I think I looked scary around the time of 'Do It Like A Dude' but I think I'm more approachable to men now. I hope so anyway!"


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu