marți, 4 iunie 2013

Lily Collins covers Glamour magazine


With her upcoming film "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones," set to hit theaters this summer, Lily Collins graced the cover of Glamour magazine.
While rocking a gorgeous blue-and-white patterned dress from Bustier for the celeb photographer Ellen von Unwerth's front page shot, the "Mirror Mirror" beauty opened up about her friendship with "Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence and even reveals who she looks up to.
On her thoughts on gal pal JLaw: "She's a friend; she's awesome. The choices Jennifer [Lawrence] has made have been really interesting. And I loved how she carried herself after her trip [going up onstage] at the Oscars. I was like, 'You go, girl!'"
On making friends with other actresses:
"It's funny, but the friends I've made in this business, some of us started out getting each other's phone numbers in audition rooms because we were like, 'I see you all the time. Why are we not hanging out?'"
On never taking advantage of her father's connections:
"No, I always wanted to do it on my own. I never wanted anyone making phone calls. A name can open doors, but there’s a quote I like: 'Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.'"
On admiring her mother:
"It has nothing to do with acting. She guides me through my personal life, telling me to experiment. She lets me borrow her vintage. She has Chanel and eighties stuff from Yohji Yamamoto and Vivienne Westwood that she got when vintage wasn't cool."



-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu