miercuri, 26 iunie 2013

Emma Watson covers Teen Vogue


Emma Watson is fierce and elegant on the cover of Teen Vogue‘s August 2013 issue.
Here is what the 23-year-old Bling Ring actress had to share with the mag:
On her early success: “I think, in a way, I was very protected during Harry Potter, because I was working all the time. I would get in the car, go to the studio, and go home… It’s past the point now. Harry Potter was so massive, I don’t know if [my other projects] would even touch it, honestly, even make a dent.”
On walking the red carpet: “Every now and again, I feel a bit wobbly before hitting a red carpet. So it’s always nice to bring friends, especially because I love to see their reactions. It’s not normal to get out of a car and have, like, 80 people screaming at you, and so when they say, ‘This is crazy,’ it makes me feel slightly more sane.”
On her future plans: “I wish so badly that I could have a plan. I’m someone who likes to be organized and know what she’s doing, and this industry just does not permit that in any shape or form. You never know when a movie is going to start, if it’s going to get financing, where it’s going to be.”


-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu