sâmbătă, 22 iunie 2013

Big Bang’ Seungri Warns Fans About Facebook Impersonator


Recently, group Big Bang’s member Seungri warned his fans about a false Facebook account made under his name.
On his Twitter on June 21, Seungri uploaded a photo along with a warning message, “I do not do Facebook. This ID is fake, and this impersonator is pretending to be me and contacting my close acquaintances and fans. Please do not fall for it.”
In the released picture is the captured image of the impersonator’s Facebook account.
Netizens that saw this message and the image commented, “I hope Seungri does not get hurt by this,”and “I will remember this ID for sure.”
Meanwhile, group Super Junior’s member Eunhyuk has also recently warned his fans of a person who hacked into his Twitter account.
-L
source:soompi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu