miercuri, 26 iunie 2013

MBLAQ′s Lee Joon Explains He′s Not In a Relationship with 4minute′s Hyuna


Lee Joon cleared up rumors that tied him and 4minute′s Hyuna together.
The singer spoke up on the June 25 broadcast of SBS′ Hwashin.
When asked about his rumors with Hyuna, Lee Joon said, "Is it okay to say the real names like this? I know about this rumor too."

MC Bong Tae Gyu added to the question, "There are rumors that some people saw you close together with Hyuna on a plane. Your agencies said you were filming the music video for Bubble Pop, but the music video didn′t have any scenes on a plane."

Lee Joon answered, "It is true I sat with Hyuna on the plane. It would′ve been weird to sit separately when we′re friends."

Lee Hyori said, "I always sit separately. Even if the business area is empty, I almost always sit separately because it′s uncomfortable [to sit close]."

"Hyuna was having a hard time during the shoot," Lee Joon explained. "I comforted her and had a meal with her. I think the flight attendant who saw us taking a photo together mistook it to be a show of affection. Hyuna is just a friend."
-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu