miercuri, 26 iunie 2013

2NE1’s Sandara Park Explains Why She Texts Members Even at Home


With rumors of discord between the 2NE1 members, Sandara Park decided to clear the air. 

On June 25’s broadcast of SBS’ Incarnation, Sandara Park appeared as a guest with fellow member, CL. 

There, MC Kim Gura asked about a rumor he’s heard about the 2NE1 members not getting along behind cameras. 

“I heard you even text the members inside the dorms because you don’t want to talk to them,” said the MC. 
“I have a very shy personality that I don’t like being a burden to another person,” said Sandara Park, denying the rumor. “Even if I have something to say, I can’t seem to knock on their doors, so I hit pots instead.”

She shared that she’s comfortable with all the members, but she just chooses to text. 

“Once I meet them, I’m able to talk to them, but it’s just hard to knock on the door or call on the phone,” said Sandara Park, showing a bit of her 4D personality. 
She even added that she doesn’t like knocking on the bathroom door, so she gets up early in the morning to use it first. 

“I don’t want to knock and disturb anyone during a time when they should be focusing.”
-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu