duminică, 9 iunie 2013

Kim Soo Hyun Talks About His Bad Handwriting





Kim Soo Hyun may seem perfect, but he was recently brought to confess his greatest weakness: his handwriting.

In a recent interview with enews, Kim Soo Hyun opened up about what went on during the shoots for his film and how he feels about his newfound status.


In the process, he was brought to complain about his bad handwriting.

When a scene in which he writes a letter to his mother in the film was mentioned, Kim Soo Hyun said, "That′s right. I did my best for that scene, but my handwriting was so bad anyway...."

Kim Soo Hyun appears in Be Covert, Be Great as a North Korean spy disguised as a fool named Dong Goo.

In the scene where he writes his letter, the left-handed star tried to write the best he could, but his writing still turned out to be crooked.

"I took my midterm a while ago at school, and I had to write a report right then and there. I did my best and turned it in, but the next day my professor called me and asked me what I wrote," he said.

He added, "I know my handwriting is bad. Still, I did my best for the movie, so I hope you like it."

Be Covert, Be Great premiered on June 5.



-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu