marți, 26 martie 2013

Teen Top’s L.Joe Talks About Ideal Lady, Marriage, and Tattoos




Surrounded by beautiful women in the entertainment industry, Teen Top’s L.Joe pinpointed Yoo In Na as his ideal lady. 

On March 25, Teen Top appeared as guests on Mnet’s The Beatles Code, where the members talked a little about their dating styles.
“I don’t believe you need to date a lot before marriage,” said L.Joe. “I don’t have a girlfriend currently, but if I had one, I would want to marry her.”

He added that if he has a girlfriend that he really loves, he wants to get a tattoo together in a place that only the two of them will know.

When MC Tak Jae Hoon started teasing him, saying it’s 19+, L.Joe explained, “It might sound a bit private, but it could also be a cool thing. For example, I want to get a tattoo somewhere near the pelvis. I would think of it as a secret code that only my girlfriend and I know.”


The MCs asked L.Joe if he would date Solbi, who was also a guest on the show.

L.Joe was caught off guard, but managed to answer no, since he isn’t really interested in older women.

However, when he was asked who his ideal lady was, he answered Yoo In Na, who is 11 years older than he is. 

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu