miercuri, 27 martie 2013

Jessie J dyed her hair blonde

Blonde ambition: Jessie J shows off her new blonde 'do on her Instagram page
It was only 10 days ago that she shaved her head for Comic Relief.
However, it looks like Jessie J has already tired of her new look after dyeing what little hair she has left blonde.
As she marked her 25th birthday on Wednesday, the singer decided to dye her shorn head blonde.
Brithday party: Jessie with her two friends Clair Thomas and Holly P
Posting a photo of her new 'do on her Instagram, she wrote: 'It's my birthday and I'll be blonde if I want to.'
The Do It Like A Dude star was spending her birthday on 'holiday' somewhere with a group of girlfriends.
She tweeted: 'I have no signal where I am so I'm hoping this sends!! Thank you in advance for all the birthday tweets and messages!!! I feel so happy right now!!! I'm 25!!! Waahhh!!! #birthdaymadness.'
-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu