vineri, 22 martie 2013

Matthew Morrinson announce new album called:"Where it all began"

Matthew Morrison's New Album: 'Where It All Began'!
Matthew Morrison has just announced his new album – Where It All Began!
The 34-year-old Glee actor is releasing the album under Adam Levine‘s new label 222 Records.
“I enjoyed the journey back to my roots on this new album,” Matthew said in a statement. “This is the album I’ve always wanted to make, and I am looking forward to sharing the experience with everyone.”
“I am thrilled to be working with Matthew Morrison,” Adam added. “I am excited for everyone to hear the album because he has so much talent and am so proud to have this release produced by the legendary Phil Ramone.”
Where It All Began will feature classic Broadway standards and will hit stores on June 4.
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu