luni, 25 martie 2013

Super Junior’s Yesung to Enlist in the Army





Following in the footsteps of Kangin, Heechul, and Leeteuk, Yesung will be the next Super Junior member to go and enlist in the military.
On March 24, Super Junior held its Super Show 5 at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Hall, where Yesung informed fans that he will be serving as a soldier in the near future.

“I spent five years as a trainee and was with fans for eight years with Super Junior. I want to thank you for all the love,” said Yesung as he shed tears and fans cried along with him. “I forgot how special it is to stand on stage and sing. I just realized how much I’ll long for this. Even though I’m not there, please take care of the Super Junior members. Please remember me too.”

SM Entertainment stated that Yesung is preparing for army enlistment in 2013. “It’s not yet decided when he will enlist.” After physical checkup, Yesung has been determined to serve as a public service worker.

It’s uncertain whether or not Yesung will be able to participate in the remaining Super Show 5 concerts. 

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu