miercuri, 27 martie 2013

Big Bang’s Daesung Pretended to Lose His Passport to Stay with his Girlfriend





Big Bang is important to him, but Daesung revealed a time when he lied to his group members for a girl. 

On March 26, Daesung appeared as a guest on SBS’Incarnation, where the topic was on relationships, specifically what holds a person from ending a relationship. 
Daesung, as well as the celebrity panel, began talking about promises and the unwillingness to break them as he carefully shared a promise he made with a girlfriend.

“I promised that if she was sick I would always be by her side,” shared Daesung, a bit hesitant on whether he should continue talking. “There was a time when Big Bang had to go to Japan and my girlfriend got really sick. We were supposed to leave on the first flight out, but I pretended to lose my passport and spent the entire day taking care of my girlfriend.”


Sitting right beside Daesung was G-Dragon, who was hearing the story for the first time. He appeared speechless at first, but later nodded his head saying, “I understand. I’m going to lose my passport next time.”

Daesung also added that he took care of his girlfriend and successfully made it in time for his schedules in Japan.

Meanwhile, MC Kim Hee Sun revealed that she heard from Yang Hyun Suk that Daesung seems to disappear every time he’s in a relationship.

Daesung admitted to the fact, saying that when he falls in love, he loses track of time.

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu