duminică, 31 martie 2013

SHINee Shares the Criteria for Dream Girls


Slowly wrapping up promotions for their new singleDream Girl, the SHINee members took time to list off the criteria for their personal dream girls.

In an interview with star lifestyle magazine, @star1, the SHINee members each described what their ideal types would be like. 


Onew started off the pack by saying, “I like a girl who is enthusiastic about what she does and knows how to pour passion into it.”

Slightly contrasting from Onew, Minho said he likes a girl who focuses on him. “Even though she’s doing her best with her job, I hope she’ll be a person who will always think about me.”

Still not yet 20 years old, Taemin became a bit shy on the topic.
“Because I’m still young, I haven’t particularly thought about ideal types,” said the group’s youngest. “But if I had to say something, it’s a person who has a large sense of responsibility.”


True to his unique self, Key stated that he wants a dream girl who will get along with him. “I would like to be reminded of myself whenever I see her.”

But going the deepest in uniqueness was Jonghyun, who shared that he likes coquettish women (lit. translation: like a fox). “But I don’t like bad foxes. If she’s a nice fox, I’ll like her.”

The entire interview and pictorial will be included in the April issue.


-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu