joi, 28 martie 2013

Demi Lovato will return as X-Factor judge

Demi Lovato Returning to 'X Factor' Season Three!
Demi Lovato will be returning as a judge and mentor for the upcoming season of The X-Factor, Deadline confirms!
“I am so excited to return as a judge and mentor on The X Factor,” Demi said in a statement. “Last season was an unbelievable experience and I really enjoyed developing personal relationships with the contestants and the panel. I look forward to taking my previous experience and applying it to make this season even better.”
Auditions have already begun for season three of the show, but replacements have not been announced for L.A. Reid and Britney Spears, and co-hosts Mario Lopez and Khloe Kardashian have yet to confirm a return.
“I couldn’t be happier that Demi wants to come back this year,” executive producer Simon Cowell added. “She’s a superstar in her own right and was a fantastic mentor last year. Even though she can be really, really annoying – I truly enjoyed working with her and so did the artists. I’m especially pleased she’s back even during her world tour!”
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu