vineri, 22 martie 2013

Big Bang’s G-Dragon Wants to Hold 19+ Concert




Wanting to show a lot more, Big Bang’s G-Dragon expressed his hope to one day hold a 19+ concert

On March 21, G-Dragon held a special press conference at the 88 Gymnasium in Hwagok-dong, where he is currently holding practices for his upcoming 2013 1st World Tour: G-Dragon [One of a Kind] on March 30 and 31 at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Hall.

At the conference, he stated, “I want , one day,  to hold a fun and exhilarating 19+ concert.
He shared that there are a lot of talk of making the concert rated R during its planning process, but it fell through. “But whatever I do, I have a somewhat 19+ image.”

On the 19+ concert, he explained, “It’s not that I wanted to do something really racy or suggestive, I just had a thought that there would be more ways to express myself. It would be saddening because everyone under 19 wouldn′t be able to attend, but I believed that it would be my next step, so it appealed to me strongly at first.”

The reason why he decided against the 19+ concert was because he was Korean.
“After I thought about it, I am a Korean artist, and even if I tour around different countries, it’s still a tour where I hold the sense of duty as a Korean artist, so I decided against it.”

He explained that in the end, he found different ways to express himself without it being 19+. G-Dragon still hoped to hold a 19+ concert one day.

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu