miercuri, 27 martie 2013

Selena Gomez will perform new single at MTV Movie Awards

Selena+Gomez in Nickelodeon's 26th Annual Kids' Choice Awards - Arrivals
You'll be tuning in to next month's MTV Movie Awards, because you won't want to miss the live debut of Selena Gomez's new single, "Come and Get It."
On the night of Sunday, April 14, Selena will take to the stage to perform the new track for the very first time.The singer will release the song to radio just a few days before, with a Monday, April 8 premiere on 102.7 KIIS FM's On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
"It’s really cool because I got to take a year off of music and really be a part of great movies and work with great people," Selena recently told MTV News. "So, I thought it would perfect that I kind of go into music again through MTV and then the Movie Awards… I’m so stoked.”
Selena promises great things from the upcoming show.
“I really wanted [the album] to be a different level for me… so for the performance I’m just going to try to do things that nobody has ever seen from me before and kind of take it to the next level…”
-I.
source:zimbio

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu