luni, 3 iunie 2013

Does SHINee′s Taemin Want to be a Player?

SHINee’s Taemin may not have dated before, but that hasn’t stopped him from attempting to teach his virtual wife A Pink’s Son Na Eun a thing or two about love on MBC’s We Got Married.


After their kitchen adventures, Taemin and Na Eun met for another date a few weeks later on the June 2 broadcast of the show.

They briefed each other on the response to the couple from their acquaintances, and it appears that Taemin′s friends think he needs to step up his playa-playa game. 

“The people around me criticized me,” said Taemin. “They said I don’t know anything and just keep messing around.’”

He continued, “So when I asked, what I should do, they said play hard to get. They said I need to do that.”

Na Eun clearly wasn’t feeling that idea as her face fell, before she said “I don’t want to. Why do we have to do that?”

Taemin then starts, “In life…,” before he and Na Eun both break into laughter, realizing how ridiculous he sounds.

But he continues, “There has to be ups and downs. If you plateau, it’s not fun. Don’t you think it’d be the same for dating?”

Na Eun ultimately stands her ground, however, saying “I don’t like playing hard to get.”

Taemin hesitantly agrees, but we′ll have to wait and see if the idol star has a bad boy side we didn′t know about.

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu