miercuri, 7 august 2013

Kelly Osbourne covers Cosmopolitan magazine


Taking time away from the set of "Fashion Police," Kelly Osbourne scored the cover spot of Cosmopolitan UK's September 2013 issue.
While rocking her gorgeous lavender locks for the James White-shot spread, the 28-year-old reality star opened up about her relationship with fiance Matthew Mosshart and revealed how her mother, Sharon Osbourne, helped her through her drug addiction.
On her past drug addictions:
"I've been to rehab seven times and to two mental institutions. My mom even had me put in a padded cell once to scare me, but like a brat, I just sat it out until she said, 'Well that's not going to work.'"
On her mother's cancer:
"When I was 18, I was set to play Lindsay Lohan's best friend in 'Freaky Friday.' Then my mom got diagnosed with cancer. I was faced with the choice of a career or spending what could have been the last days of my mother's life with her."
On her father's near death experience:
"He [ Ozzy Osbourne] couldn't move from the neck down and was basically a paraplegic, so I slept on the flow by the side of his bed for four months. I brushed his teeth and washed his clothes, and every day, we'd put on our swimsuits and I'd shower him. Not many people can say they've wiped their mother and father's a** more than they've wiped their own."
On her life with Matthew:
"I'm so lucky to have someone as special as Matthew. I tend not to talk about relationships, because everything else is so out there and the only thing that is mine is my fiance. The only thing I'll say is that you will never learn what love is on any level until you let someone love you the way you deserve to be loved."
On her future as a "mum":
"I want to have kids -- a boy and a girl. I'd like to live in England when I do, as I will not have a baby call me 'Mom.' I will kill myself before being called that. I'm in no rush though - I'm happy watching my brother do it first."

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu