miercuri, 28 august 2013

Ricky Martin covers GQ Australia


He announced to the world that he was gay in 2010, and now Ricky Martin admits he used to constantly struggled with his sexuality in the September/October 2013 issue of GQ Australia.
During his Q&A session with the publication, the "Livin' la Vida Loca" hitmaker opened up about his childhood and his adopted twin boys, Matteo and Valentino.
On his days as a bully :
"I look back now and realize I would bully people who I knew were gay. I had internalized homophobia. To realize that was confronting to me. I wanted to get away from that."
On Matteo and Valentino:
"I don't want them growing up in a house of lies... or think that there was something wrong with being gay."
On his latest job on Australia's "The Voice":
"I felt the outpouring of love, and I could feel the criticism, too, but I loved that. I love the honesty and the truth. People tell it like it is in Australia."

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu