joi, 8 august 2013

Lee Seung Gi Wants to Get Married Before 35


Slowly approaching the age when the marriage talk is unavoidable, Lee Seung Gi shared what his marriage plans.
Lee Seung Gi was interviewed on August 7’s broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, where he revealed that he does not want to get married late. 

“Before I thought it would be good to get married about 35, but these days, I want to get married earlier than that,” said the young singer. 
He also shared that as he grows older, his ideal type keeps on changing. “If the girl was pretty, I just liked her and all was forgiven, but now I’m trying to look for maturity on the inside. The things I want keep growing.”

On love and relationships, Lee Seung Gi said, “I’ve felt nervous and liked people all this time, but because of the situation (of being a celebrity), I don’t think I’ve really loved passionately. I think I try to pour that energy into dramas.”
-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu