vineri, 30 august 2013

Naomi Watts covers InStyle UK


After portraying the Princess of Wales in the biopic “Diana,” Naomi Watts admits she struggled with the role in the October 2013 issue of InStyle UK.
“More than twice I thought about not doing this,” Miss Watts explained. “I said no before I said yes just because taking on that challenge is a massive one. There were weeks of deciding, and then I said, ‘God I don’t like the idea of anyone else playing that role.’”
She continued, “Of course, people are going to jump to say, ‘She’s not tall enough; she doesn’t have the nose, the look, the voice…’ all those things. But once I got past that, I liked the idea of the challenge.”
Unfortunately, those close to Diana have already started criticizing before even seeing the film. Dr. Hasnat Khan, the man who held a two year affair with the Princess, stated the film doesn’t give the Princess or their relationship any justice.
Last Sunday (August 25), Hasnat told The Mail, “You could tell from that picture that it is all just presumed about how we would behave with each other, and they have got it completely wrong.”
“There wasn’t any hierarchy in our relationship. She wasn’t a Princess and I wasn’t a doctor,” he added.




-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu