joi, 29 august 2013

Lena Dunham covers Marie Claire UK

Lena Dunham Talks Body Confidence with 'Marie Claire UK'
Lena Dunham goes dramatic on the cover of Marie Claire UK‘s October 2013 25th birthday issue, on newsstands now.
Here’s what the 27-year-old Girls star had to share with the mag:
On her parent’s handing down a healthy body attitude: “My parents both have really healthy attitudes about their own bodies but also about the range of things that can be beautiful. But they also just always made me feel pretty and cool and smart, even in the moments when I have known – and still know – that my body wasn’t fitting into a traditional Hollywood idea of the female body.”
On her childhood perception of herself: “This could very easily be taken out of context, and I think it’s funny now, but I remember looking in the mirror as a kid and it would be like for an hour at a time, and I’d be like: ‘I’m just so beautiful. Everybody is so lucky that they get to look at me.’ And of course that changes as you get older, but I may have held on to that little-kid feeling that was me alone in my bathroom.”
Healthy state of mind: Lena Dunham says she takes medication and goes to therapy to combat her neurosis
Routine: Lena compares her therapy to exercise in that she must maintain it to keep feeling good
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu