joi, 6 iunie 2013

2NE1's CL Talks about Her First Performance



2NE1′s CL revealed her fans weren′t the only ones to be excited about her comeback performance.

The singer recently spoke at an interview after the release of her first solo single The Baddest Female on June 3. She talked about how she felt to be finally unleashing her own colors, and her plans for the future.

CL said about her first performance on SBS′ Inkigayo on June 2, "I can′t say I was fully satisfied, but it was fun. I was excited to be putting on a new performance, and I think I enjoyed it a lot. It felt like I was communicating with my fans rather than performing for a broadcast because there were so many fans there."

CL is the third member of 2NE1 to make a solo debut. Her debut single, The Baddest Female, was written by YG producer Teddy.

She said about performing alone, "I thought it would feel really different, but it wasn′t that different. I actually don′t think things through that much when I try to express myself onstage. I just remember what I felt in that moment when I go onstage, so though I didn′t get to feel much else, it was a thoroughly fun and exciting moment."

-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu