luni, 5 august 2013

Selena Gomez covers I-D magazine

Cover star: Selena shows off a more relaxed look, proving she's beautiful without heavy make-up
Selena Gomez winks at the camera on the cover of i-D Magazine‘s pre-Fall 2013 issue.
Here is what the 21-year-old Stars Dance singer had to the share with the mag:
On getting her start as a kid: “I was actually really shy as a child. My first audition did not go well. I was very awkward. It was in front of a bunch of suits at Disney and I definitely felt I blew it. It took me a long time to let go.”
On attending a Britney Spears concert as a child: “The Baby One More Time… concert was amazing. I sat all the way up in the nosebleeds and I could barely see her, but I remember it being the best day of my life. I had my hair in a ponytail and I knew all the words to the songs. I’ll always remember it.”
On her photo shoot: “It’s so easy to wear incredible, beautiful dresses and look super glamorous, because you have the power of Photoshop, but a shoot that’s really stripped-down and raw is really fun to do. I was being rained on, it was freezing, I was covered in a giant sweater and my hair was all over the place. I got to just be in that moment and feel like I was there.”
Different look: Selena Gomez looked a far cry from her usual self for i-D magazine
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu