joi, 8 august 2013

Lily Collins covers Glamour magazine


With her upcoming film "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" nearing its anticipated premiere, Lily Collins graced the cover of Glamour UK's September 2013 issue.
While donning a gorgeous red dress from Dolce & Gabbana for the Simon Emmett-shot spread, the "Mirror, Mirror" beauty dished about awkward moments on set and keeping her privacy intact.
On being physical with someone in front of the cameras:
"In term of kissing, I promise you that it is super awkward and super unsexy because everyone's staring. People are cast because they have chemistry. You're spending 24-hour days together and it's intense... plus you really get to know the best and worst sides of people - the rawest sides of people. You're perfect for the role because you have that connection with each other and sometimes that translates into more."
On keeping her personal life private:
"I entered into this business knowing your private life can't always remain private. I don't feel the need to profess anything publicly or confirm something that in a normal situation you wouldn't have to speak out about. I never wanted to get a job because someone had made a phone call for me. Nobody has ever made a phone call for me. Weirdly, I enjoyed being knocked back at the beginning. Being told no so many times made being told yes that bit better."
On her British and American side:
"People always ask if I feel more American or British. The truth is that I love the way of life, the humor and the fashion in Europe. I love the tea and the food. I feel at home when I'm back here: I feel like little Lily again. I love the casual, comfortable chic of LA. But at the same time I get to dress up a lot more when I'm in London. There's this funky, fresh, young vibe there and people can be very chic in either a very put-together way or a grunge way. People are who they are and I like that."
On co-stars Jamie Campbell Bower and Robert Sheehan:
"For awhile it was just [Jamie and I]. Then came Robert. It's funny because they're so different. Robert is so enthusiastic and so Irish and Jamie is so British, edgy, witty and charming. The three of us were joking all the time."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu