marți, 6 august 2013

Chris Brown announces retirement


He’s been through the ringer of public opinion ever since he beat up Rihanna back in 2009, and Chris Brown has finally had enough drama in his life.
The “No Air” hitmaker took to his Twitter account to declare that he’ll likely hang up his microphone after he’s done with his forthcoming record.
Brown tweeted, “Don’t worry mainstream America. After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album.”
Chris continued, “Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent. I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when i was 18. I’m cool & over it!”
On Monday, Brown turned himself in to the Van Nuys jail where he was booked and released after 45 minutes in connection to his hit-and-run allegations and subsequent possible parole violation.
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu