marți, 12 februarie 2013

Mila Kunis covers Allure magazine,March issue

The February issue of Allure is on sale Feb 19th
They’ve been pretty obvious about their relationship in recent months, but Mila Kunis wasn’t willing to admit she’s dating Ashton Kutcher in her new interview with Allure magazine.
In the March 2013 issue, the “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” actress told the publication that she’s a big fan of going stag, calling it “an amazing time.”
Sixties chic: The Friends With Benefits star was shot by Tom Munro in Los Angeles
Mila added, “For four years I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single,” while leaving out any mention whatsoever of her “Butterfly Effect” beau.
And when Kunis was given a picture from “That 70s Show” (including Ashton), she declared, “I didn't think this was going to be about my friends. Happily about myself! Not about who my friends are, who I'm dating, or who I may have ever dated. That’s not talking about myself!”
Last summer, Mila outright denied dating Kutcher despite tons of evidence to the contrary. She told Elle, “I am totally single…Listen, we hang out. We've known each other for 15 years. We have mutual friends. We're comfortable with one another. That's it! There's no crazy love story, nothing more."
Smouldering: The Date Night star, who frequently tops the polls ans the sexiest woman alive, oozes sex appeal in the sixties inspired shoot
-I.
sorce:celebrity-gossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu