marți, 12 februarie 2013

Beyonce covers March's Vogue magazine

'During my labor I had a very strong connection with my child': Beyoncé also opens up about the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy Carter as she graces the March issue of Vogue in a monochrome structured blazer
She wore a fierce-looking leather corset onstage for her still talked about performance at the Super Bowl.
But Beyonce shows off a more delicate side whilst still being incredibly sexy in the March issue of US Vogue. 
The 31-year-old singer displays her famous curves in a stunning black and red Fifties-style floral bra, high-waisted panties and dramatic kimono as she strips down to her lingerie for the fashion bible.
In the boudoir with Beyonce: Queen B displays her famous figure in a stunning black and red Fifties-style floral bra, panties and dramatic kimono as she strips down to her lingerie for the March issue of Vogue
Here is what the 31-year-old Grammy-winning singer had to share with the mag:
On giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy: “I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”
On her new family life: “I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just… Life is so much more than… It’s not defined by any of this.”
On splitting with her father as her business manager: “My soul has been tarnished… My father taught me so much about being a businesswoman. And I’m understanding him a lot now… A lot of the crazy things he did were necessary.”
Gwyneth Paltrow on her gal pal: “When she is working onstage, she has more power than any woman I’ve ever seen. She would never say it and has never said it, but I feel she knows with every fiber of her being that she is the best in the world at her job.”
Lady in red: In another image, the super star lounges back in a chaise lounge, wearing a stunning scarlet Haute Couture dress
Video from the photo-shoot:
-I.
source:dailymail


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu