duminică, 24 februarie 2013

Super Junior’s Ryeowook Wants Hyung Sik, Sung Kyu, EXO, and Onew in the ‘Ryeo-Line’




In a time when getting in the right line means everything, Super Junior’s Ryeowook shared his hopes to create a kind of exclusive club of his own that his juniors can follow.

During a photo shoot for fashion magazine @star1, Ryeowook confessed honestly that his dream is to create a ‘Ryeo-Line’ in 2013.

On the kind of people he would invite to be under him, Ryeowook replied, “ZE:A’s Hyung Sik, Infinite’s Sung Kyu, EXO dongsengs, and SHINee’s Onew seem good. I want to make ‘Ryeo-Line’ with people who are nice and can sing.” He added that his ‘Ryeo-Line’ will compete with Kyuhyun’s ‘Kyu-Line.’


It seems that his hopes to create this line came from his desire to be called ‘hyung.’

“I was always the youngest and I’m also an only child, I’ve never really been called ‘hyung,’” explained Ryeowook. “Whenever I get called ‘Ryeowook hyung,’ I get happy because of this feeling that I’m reliable. I want to be a sunbae that’s not embarrassing.”

The entire interview and pictorial will be included in the March issue.

Check out the making of the pictorial below!

-L.

source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu