miercuri, 6 februarie 2013

Mila Kunis,Michelle Williams and Rachel Weisz covers InStyle Magazine


They’re no strangers to magazine covers, and Michelle Williams, Mila Kunis, and Rachel Weisz join forces on the front of InStyle magazine’s Spring Fashion Issue.
All three movie stars look fabulous in their photo spread, and in the accompanying interview they get real about their own style tendencies.

Rachel confesses, “As a teenager I used to dress in big, baggy men’s suits. I always try to hold on to something butch.”

As for Miss Kunis, she just can’t let go of a 15-year-old pair of Old Navy cargo pants she scored for $5. “My friends hate them so much they hide them from me. When those pants fall apart, I swear I’m going to get someone to copy them for me.”

And Michelle is in love with an unlikely pair of shoes. “I’ve been wearing these black Converse sneakers for 10 years. Actually this is my second pair. I kept taking the original ones to the shoe-repair guy, and finally he said they were unfixable. I tried to make him understand they were holy.”
They all can be seen in the movie:Oz the great and the powerful

-I.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu