joi, 7 februarie 2013

Justin Timberlake reveals album cover&tracklist


Adding more excitement for the release of his new album, Justin Timberlake released the artwork and track listing for The 20/20 Experience.
Taking to Twitter on Wednesday (February 6) for the unveiling, the 32-year-old crooner tweeted, “I wanted you guys to see this first!!! #albumcover #tracklist.”
Explaining how he came up with the title of the album, JT explained, “It more or less came out of when I was playing some of the stuff for my friends and they would come in and out of the studio and I’d say, ‘What do you think of this?’ And my best friend said, ‘This is music that you can see,’ and for some reason that stuck with me.”
As for the album, it is slated to hit shelves on March 19 and will feature ten songs including “Suit & Tie,” “Pusher Love Girl” and “Tunnel Vision.” Check out the entire list of tunes below:
1. Pusher Love Girl
2. Suit & Tie (feat. Jay-Z)
3. Don’t Hold the Wall
4. Strawberry Bubblegum
5. Tunnel Vision
6. Spaceship Coupe
7. That Girl
8. Let the Groove Get In
9. Mirrors
10. Blue Ocean Floor
-I.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu