sâmbătă, 2 februarie 2013

Carly Rae Jepsen covers Seventeen magazine


Carly Rae Jepsen covers the March issue of Seventeen magazine.
The 27years old Call me maybe singer posed for some funny snapshots and talks about mentour Justin Bieber and other stuffs:
Her shocking goal for 2013:
"I want to dye my hair red. I've had red hair before and loved it. It was probably my favorite. But it's one of those things where you have to be in a really fiery mood to take it on and right now I'm digging what's going on [with my dark hair]. I'm a little darker, but eventually red will work."

What she learned from Justin:
"Justin Bieber leads by example. I love that he works hard and has fun. I was in Paris promoting my new album, Kiss, for three days with no time off. So I went out at four in the morning to go explore the entire city. I try to make moments happen that feel very special and memorable because that's exactly how Justin does it."
On her relationship with singer Matthew Koma:
"When you meet the right person, you're just like, Wow! I'm having the busiest year of my life and somehow I've met an amazing person who has been a grounding force. I don't think anything can get in the way if you both really want it badly."


-I.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu